Gem Box® Inkberry Holly
A better landscape starts with a better flowering shrub
Proven Winners flowering shrubs are bred, tested, and selected to bring you more success with less effort. From longer bloom times and easy-care petite sizes to lush foliage and grand blossoms on sturdy stems, enviable, easy-care gardens begin with the plants in the distinctive white pot. Look for Proven Winners flowering shrubs at better garden centers.
Once is never enough for this timeless fragrance, so our Bloomerang® reblooming lilacs blossom in spring, then summer through fall-in purple, dark purple, or pink.
- The original reblooming lilac: flowers in spring, then mid-summer-fall
- Sweetly fragrant purple blooms
- Smaller and more disease resistant than conventional lilacs
- Perfect for cutting and enjoying indoors
- Available in three picture-perfect shades
Invincibelle® Spirit II hydrangea represents the best in full-sized pink ‘Annabelle’ hydrangeas. It offers handsome, dark green foliage, sturdy, strong stems, and large blooms of deep pink that age to an attractive green. $1 from each Invincibelle® Spirit II sold is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. BCRF is dedicated to advancing the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer in our lifetime.
- Blooms continuously without deadheading
- Native to North America
- Hardy in USDA zone 3-8
Oso Easy Italian Ice® rebels against the idea that roses are hard to grow! No spraying, no deadheading, just lots of flowers all season long! Orange buds open to soft yellow flowers melting into pink blushed margins. The soft flower color is set off nicely by its dark green, glossy foliage. Flowers are semi-doubled, with 24-30 petals per bloom. This self-cleaning rose has excellent disease-resistance, abundant flowers, and a nice habit, making it an excellent plant for home gardens.
- Continuous blooms/long blooming
- Deadheading not necessary
- Superior disease resistance
Pugster Blue® is a whole new look for butterfly bush! This compact plant reaches just 2’ tall and wide but has the large, full flowers normally seen on a much larger plant. It blooms non-stop from early summer through frost with true-blue flowers, each with a tiny yellow-orange eye in the center. Thanks to thick, sturdy stems, the Pugster® series offers vastly improved hardiness and winter survival over other types of dwarf butterfly bush.
- Appealing true-blue flowers
- Produces full-sized flowers on a compact, dwarf frame.
- Thick, sturdy stems ensure better winter hardiness
- Our best rebloomer yet – creates new flower buds all summer long
- Double florets look like pink or blue waterlilies
- Buds are more cold-tolerant, which ensures good blooming even in zones 5-6
The spectacular, pomegranate red blooms of Fire Light® hydrangea will outperform even the toughest competition.
- 2019 Hydrangea of the Year
- The perfect hydrangea for both cold and hot climates
- Blooms transform from white to pink then into a strong pomegranate red
- Very hardy and heat tolerant: from USDA zones 3 to 9
- Makes a beautiful cut flower, fresh or dried
- Reliable and easy to grow
Finally – a fragrant, disease-resistant rose! At Last® rose combines all the romance of a fragrant, fully-petaled tea rose with the no-nonsense practicality of a disease-resistant landscape rose.
- Sweetly perfumed
- Sunset-orange blossoms from late spring through frost
- Superior disease resistance
- Glossy foliage sets off colorful blooms
Bold yet delicate, Blue Chiffon® rose of Sharon is a star in the garden from late summer to fall. The distinctive blue flower color complements many popular perennials for a late summer show.
- 2020 Flowering Shrub of the Year
- Refined, rounded habit with soft, elegant stems
- Blue flowers with fluffy centers set few to no seeds
- Long blooming
Oso Easy Double Red® rose earns its spot in the Winner’s Circle! Blooms are held on long stems, well above the foliage, for a truly memorable display. Foliage is a beautiful, lustrous green with excellent resistance to powdery mildew and black spot.
- 2020 Rose of the Year
- Large and full red blooms
- Blooms all summer without the need to remove old flowers
- Very disease resistant and easy to grow
Go bold with the incredible color of Invincibelle® Ruby hydrangea! Red-pink flowers bloom for months on strong stems, unfazed by even the harshest winters.
- 2020 Hydrangea of the Year
- Two-toned flowers combine bright ruby red and silvery pink
- Sturdy stems prevent flopping
- Strong rebloom for months of color
This spirea is better than great – it’s a doozie! Double Play Doozie® spirea is the most beautiful, innovative, ground-breaking spirea to ever grace a landscape – thanks to its non-stop blooming.
- Non-invasive! Sets no seed so won’t spread into the wild
- Non-stop purple-red flowers- all the energy it would spend developing seed goes into blooming instead
- Foliage emerges in blazing brilliant red
- Deer resistant and very hard
Bobo® panicle hydrangea is engulfed by large, lacy white flowers in summer, held upright on strong stems that continue to grow and lengthen as they bloom. As the blooms age, they turn pink! Reaching heights and widths of just 2.5-3’, the flowers cover every inch of the plant right down to the ground. Wide hardiness range, USDA zone 3-8.
Pennsylvania Horticulture Society Gold Medal Award winner.
- Very floriferous
- Great for containers
Why Proven Winners?
Proven Winners ColorChoice Flowering Shrubs are bred, tested and selected to bring you more success with less effort. From longer bloom times and easy-care petite sizes to lush foliage and grand blossoms on sturdy stems, the most enviable gardens begin with our distinctive white pot.